The ultimate SECONDARY STEM resource
Extend your students’ STEM learning with lessons they will not forget.
This subscription allows students to drive their learner experiences with the freedom to create their own design projects, test prototypes and create fair testing investigations. One month, one term, or 12 month subscriptions available.
It’s Rocket Science Adventures exclusive launch system with easy use trigger will propel rockets over 60 meters into the air. This exclusive system is easy to assemble, easy to adjustments to the angle of launch and allows students to launch 2 rockets simultaneously. It’s Rocket Science in a Box comes shipped to you in a lightweight, lockable storage box with wheels for easy transportation to your launch site.
What’s In The Box
- 2 x launch pads with easy action trigger
- 2 x Trundle wheels
- 2 x Clinometers to measure launch angles
- 1 x Hospital grade air line
- 1 x Silicone spray
- 30 x bottle rockets including nose cones and fins
Online Resource Portal
- Targeted secondary lessons: Speed & Velocity; Junk Pile Engineers Design Challenge; Physics, Forces & Flight
- User guides
- How to videos
- Lesson extension ideas
- Risk assessment templates
- Warranty and support