The ultimate SCHOOL STEM resource
Your school can have its very own complete ACARA mapped teaching kit providing your students with lessons they will not forget.
This STEM resource subscription includes hardware and access to our online e-learning platform. Our 40+ lessons, worksheets, templates and videos have been written by Civil Aviation Safety Authority licensed airline pilots, drone pilots and certified rocketry specialists alongside Australian teachers, transferring key knowledge and skills to the education industry.
It’s Rocket Science Adventures exclusive launch system with easy use trigger will propel rockets over 60 meters into the air. This exclusive system is easy to assemble, easy to adjustments to the angle of launch and allows students to launch 2 rockets simultaneously. It’s Rocket Science in a Box comes shipped to you in a lightweight, lockable storage box with wheels for easy transportation to your launch site.
What’s In The Box
- 2 x launch pads with easy action trigger
- 2 x Trundle wheels
- 2x clinometer angle trackers and altitude calculation table
- 1 x Hospital grade air line
- 1 x Lubrication tub
- Bottle rocket starter kit (30 x nose cones and fins)
Online Resource Portal
- Teacher briefing and student video lessons
- Lesson plans Prep/Foundation – Yr 6
- Secondary lessons – Speed & Velocity, Altitude and Sustainable Design Challenge
- ACARA mapped lessons
- Student worksheets
- How to Videos – setup and safety
- Additional lesson ideas, links and resources
- Risk Assessment templates
- Warranty & Support