The ultimate SCHOOL STEM resource
Your school can have its very own complete ACARA mapped teaching kit providing your students with lessons they will not forget.
This STEM resource subscription includes hardware and access to our online e-learning platform. Our 40+ lessons, worksheets, templates and videos have been written by Civil Aviation Safety Authority licensed airline pilots, drone pilots and certified rocketry specialists alongside Australian teachers, transferring key knowledge and skills to the education industry.
Exclusive launch technology and servicing
Your subscription includes 2 custom designed rocket launch pads, repairs and servicing, so if a part gets a little too much ‘force’ from ‘that’ student – send it back and we’ll replace it. No worries.
Inspire your students with extraordinary science, technology, engineering and maths applications as their rocket flies 60 metres in the air. Our online e-learning portal includes teacher and student videos, lesson plans for Prep/Foundation to Year 6, Secondary lessons on Speed & Velocity, Altitude and Creative Design Challenges, plus additional learning pathways, links, videos, worksheets and digital resources based on the Achievement Standards of the Australian Curriculum.
Not a rocket scientist? Don’t worry, the portal also includes simple how to guides – just connect the colours and you’re ready to fly.
Bottle rocket starter kit
Also included a starter kit of 30 x nose cones and fins. You simply supply the 1.25L soft drink bottles as needed.
All you need is water, air and an oval space
It’s Rocket Science Adventures exclusive launch system with easy use trigger will propel rockets over 60 meters into the air. This exclusive system is easy to assemble, easy to adjustments to the angle of launch and allows students to launch 2 rockets simultaneously. It’s Rocket Science in a Box comes shipped to you in a lightweight, lockable storage box with wheels for easy transportation to your launch site.
Australian Curriculum Links
We can provide you with the links to the Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards for each year level, but to give you an idea:
- Prep/Foundation: PC On the Move; C2C Move It, Move It
- Year 1: PC Schoolyard Safari; C2C Living Adventure
- Year 2: PC Physical Science – Push Pull; C2C Toy Factory
- Year 3: C2C Design and Technologies
- Year 4: C2C Fast Forces
- Year 5: Earth’s Place In Space
- Year 6: Essential Energy
What’s In The Box
- 2 x launch pads with easy action trigger
- 2 x Trundle wheels
- 2x clinometer angle trackers and altitude calculation table
- 1 x Hospital grade air line
- 1 x Lubrication tub
- Bottle rocket starter kit (30 x nose cones and fins)
Online Resource Portal
- Teacher briefing and student video lessons
- Lesson plans Prep/Foundation – Yr 6
- Secondary lessons – Speed & Velocity, Altitude and Sustainable Design Challenge
- ACARA mapped lessons
- Student worksheets
- How to Videos – setup and safety
- Additional lesson ideas, links and resources
- Risk Assessment templates
- Warranty & Support