As a business, and as a family, It’s Rocket Science Adventures are committed to doing everything we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 and to act responsibly within the guidelines and recovery plans set by the government and health authorities.
When it is safe and acceptable to do so, we will host events, strictly adhering to physical distancing requirements and appropriate numbers of people at events. We will take the following precautions:
Implement physical distancing
- Our rocket launch pads will be set up to ensure 1.5m between each rocket scientist. We ask supporters and participants to remain behind our safety line as always, but also maintain adequate distance from other launchers.
- We will provide extra table space for building your rockets.
Limit our workshop numbers
- During June 2020, we are limited to 20 participants per workshop. For our council workshop, this includes parents or guardians. Each booking of children must be accompanied by an adult, and these adults will be included in our maximum numbers of 20.
- Birthday party bookings will be taken from July 2020 (hooray!) and we will also limit the numbers on these as required—up to 20 until 10 July and increased to 100 from that date (we look forward to the party with 99 people!)
Ensure thorough and regular cleaning of our equipment
- At the start and end of every workshop session, we ask all participants and accompanying parents to use the hand sanitiser available.
- In between sessions, we will wipe down all equipment, including rocket launch triggers, tables, pens and our play plane as appropriate.
As restrictions ease from 20 people to 100 people, we are looking forward to helping you get outside and engage with STEM in a spectacularly fun way, with more events.
Thanks for your support.
Cran, Sarah and the It’s Rocket Science Team.